Here in your arms...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

February Air

I don't have much time right now to type a lot because a close, loved friend of mine is coming over. We haven't spent much time together since before Christmas... so we have a lot to catch up on! :)
Today, I opened my bedroom window to air out the room. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the outdoors... I began to think of summer, and I started to miss the warm, sunny season dearly. My windows are usually always open in the summer, since I feel crammed and unhappy when they are closed all the time. The sound of the breeze has always been successful at calming my mind.
Although I am looking foward to the summer, I am a little nervous too... I will have to do a lot of summer work and tons of college researching. (Since next year is my senior year!!!) I really want to study literature, photography, and world history in college. {I want to study astronomy too, but my math and science skills are weak!} Anyways, I'll type more later. My friend will be here shortly.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment