Here in your arms...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Vacation

This week, there is no school... Which is very, very awesome. This means I sleep in late [no later than 9:45 am], procrastinate homework, read books I've never finished [like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!], and watch rented movies from Video World. :)
I went to Cape Cod with my mother to visit my grandparents... they can be boring, but mom and I went walking along a beautiful beach. I can hardly describe it, but there's just something about beaches that's really special. I always feel relaxed and peaceful on the beach... especially in the winter because hardly anyone is even on the beach then! Hah.
~Today's agenda will mostly consist of doing homework. And might I add, chemistry homework is like a giant waterfall. It just never ends, and keeps flowing. Oh well, it keeps me busy! As much as I would love hanging out with friends, most of my friends bail out on me, and my best friend has school this week. [she goes to a different high school].
~I went to see that new, Disney move The Princess and the Frog with my friend not too long ago. I really liked the message in it. It portrayed the fact that you have to work hard to make your dreams come true. That's what I should be doing; working hard to make my dreams come true. I've always had a dream of becoming a novelist... I love creative writing and I adore reading. Unfortunately, I never practice my writing :( Maybe I can use this blog to practice writing... hmmmm... :D
~so, my dear reader [if anyone is even reading this...], I leave you now. I can see my history homework from here, glaring at me.... haha.

.:.:.:.:.:.Good-bye for now .:.:.:.:.:.

No comments:

Post a Comment