Here in your arms...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm moving to France!!!

This has really been a wild week so I have not been blogging... we (the cast for our high school musical and I) have been very, very busy putting the show together! :) It was a lot of fun. Opening night was Thurs. and we pulled off an awesome 3 shows this weekend.

Today, I went out to eat with a few family and family friends. We talked about interesting conspiracies within America's government. for example, the one that shocked me the most is when the goverment tested crack in the ghetto on black people to see how it would impact them... what bastards...

I really want to move to France when I am older. that's it. I'll study more French in college and become fluent in the language! I'm sick of the hipocrisy in this country, really. The CIA and the DEA are dirty organizations.... we'll talk more about that later. now I need to catch up on a lot of school work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment