Here in your arms...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sad Face.

Well... about those birds of mine... :( I think something happened to the egg/baby. I came home today and noticed neither Fred II nor Erzulie were in the nest. So I thought, "Oh gee, maybe the baby hatched!!!" But I don't think that's the case. I saw what looks like half of an egg shell at the bottom of the cage... but I don't see any bird. I'm guessing that somehow the egg fell out of the nest (which is weird because the nest is like a small, covered basket, so I don't know how it could have fallen).
So that's that. No baby bird... But maybe Fred II and Erzulie will try again :/

~~~What's new?
Although this week went by extremely slow, I had a few good past few days! At my school, a clud I'm in, Delta, hosted some assemblies on treating others with respect and all that jazz. So, I missed a few classes (: The homework load was extremely light this week!
Hm.
let me try to think of something that isn't boring...
Ahhh, I know- I think I'm going to junior prom with someone this year! I wasn't planning on going, but my friends hooked me up with a sophomore that wants to go to the j. prom. I'll take him so he can go, why not.

-I have to go do chores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment